Kansas City is host to a number of Indian restaurants, but not all are the same. How do you decide which to choose? Well, we at Spice N Rice like to think that we’re different, and for so many reasons. Here are just a few:
- We’re innovating our look…: Our new dining room opened a few months ago, allowing us to expand our services and offerings. Come in and enjoy our spacious booths, and treat your ears to traditional Indian music and your tastebuds to our new buffet, which features a mixture of culinary delights from both the northern and southern regions of the subcontinent. If you’re bringing in a large group of hungry co-workers, call ahead and you can reserve our private meeting room, complete with a flat screen TV to really make your office presentation pop. Our meeting room seats up to 50.
- ….but we’re still the perfect combination of fast and convenient in a relaxed atmosphere: Leave the heavy tablecloths and stuffy cloth napkins to the other eateries. We know that these days, convenience is king. Situated across the street from the Sprint campus in Leawood, we’re conveniently located so you can come in and grab a quick curry for lunch. Place an order online, stop on by, and grab your lunch faster than you can say ‘butter chicken.’
- You’ll get more for your money…: Compare prices at our competitors, and there’s no question — our prices will be lighter on your wallet than a piping hot piece of papadum. We take pride in charging 15-20 percent less for your meal than other restaurants, and we don’t skimp on portions, either, ensuring you leave us full and satisfied.
- …and your body will thank you, too: Studies have shown that besides being simply delicious, colorful and bursting with flavor, Indian food has used spices that are good for your heart and your body in general. We are proud to prepare food for you that contributes to your body’s overall health, and we will continue to promote the spices and ingredients that have been found in Indian cuisine for thousands of years. To learn more, check out a recent article published in the magazine Experience Life.
- So stop by and see a friendly face: Our owner, Robin, takes pride in getting to know his customers and is ready to prepare your meals fresh, whether you’d like just a little of spice or a lot. You’ll see him hard at work right alongside his dedicated staff when you come in, so take a moment and say ‘hi’ (or, better yet, ‘namaste’).
- We will see you at Spice N Rice soon, friends. In the meantime, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and get the latest news on our deals and contests!